Whoa!!!!! Can I just say that I have obviously made Allan and his 18 followers very mad!!! They are all discussing me on his blog!! Fun times! Oh, and they are even leaving me comments defending Allan! :) I am actually a celebrity here in blog land! Yes, Allan has dedicated another post to me accusing me of all kinds of things! Did ya'll know I wear a size 40 dress???? Oh, and I almost forgot he even put a link to my blog in his post!!!! He is so sweet! ;)
Just to clear up a few things in case I have not been totally clear...... this is not for Allan's purpose (I could really give a flip what he thinks) it is for my new followers I have gained since the Allan fiasco!!!
1. I am a CHRISTIAN. My husband is a Pastor. I love the LORD with my whole heart and soul! Everything I do, I do trying my hardest to be a good example and to please HIM!!! Just because I defended myself does not mean I am not a Christian. It doesn't work like that. God forgives me when I ask for forgiveness. I do not feel like I did anything wrong, but I did ask God to forgive if by defending myself I in fact hurt Allan.
2. I always pride myself on my attitude toward life and toward myself. If you have ever even taken I a couple minutes to read my blog you should be able to see this! I try to be a good person and I think I succeed at this often.
3. I have never said weight loss surgery was a cure all. In fact I have preached the opposite in this blog and in real life. I am an open and honest person and I can say whole heartedly that I have never made statements that sounded anything like that!
4. It is true that I have not been banded yet. But, it is also true that I have fought very hard for over 6 months to make this happen and I can not discredit that. I know I may not know exactly what it is going to be like on the "other side," but I can promise you this.....I have a very good idea! I have a good idea because I have a wonderful surgeon that has a awesome supportive staff that is here to help me in any way they can! I attend support groups for lap banders. I have done my research. I have blogged about this process since day 1 and have over 100 great followers. I know what I am doing and I have full intentions of SUCCEEDING!!!!
5. Yes it hurts my feelings that Allan is still talking about me on his blog, calling me fat and saying I am not a Christian. It also hurts my feeling s that they all think I am eating truck loads of food before I have my surgery. In all honesty I haven't gained a lb since I started this process. I really have probably lost a couple lbs. I do think it is rude to state that I need psychological therapy but, not everyone in life is going to get along with you and think you are a fabulous star! I am over it! Personally I think he is a DICK HEAD. He is probably just trying to get more followers since he only has like 18.
Ok. So now that that is over with, let's go back to the fun loving, life loving, positive attitude Mary that everyone else loves too!!!!!!
I drank my first protein shake for breakfast this morning!!!! It really wasn't that bad!
Thanks for all the support during this!!!
Do ya'll ever just think "Why me"?????