Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here comes some pictures!




Ok. So here are some pictures.

The first two are from our honeymoon.

The next one is from our one year anniversary trip - cruise.

The last one is from our beach trip in 2008.

I did not even take any pictures on our beach trip from 2009.

I wish I had, I guess I knew I wouldn't want to see them!

Anyway. I look back at those pictures from our honeymoon, and I think wow I really messed up. Look how much weight I have gained since then. Then I have to remind myself...you were on diet pills remember. Oh yeah I was on diet pills. Obviously those didn't work out :(

I have had a problem with diet pills MY WHOLE LIFE. Well atleast it seems like that to me!

I started taking diet pills when I was in the 6th grade! I wanted to be a majorette in high school and was told there was a weight limit. I lost 80 lbs. to be able to try out for majorette. I made it! The only problem was...I did it by taking diet pills. I struggled on and off with diet pills from 6th grade all the way to that first picture. The day I married was the last time I took a diet pill.

I am now the heavist I have ever been.

My weight has been a yo-yo my entire tennage/adult life.

I am ready to make a change.

I have tried every diet there is known to man.

I have seen doctor after doctor.

I am ready to banded!

I know it is the right decision!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Hi, Mary! I hope to be banded in March. I look forward to reading your blog. Good Luck!!

kagead said...

Good luck to you Mary! We can do this. :)

Mary said...

Wow! Yay I have 2 followers! Thanks ya'll! I am so excited! I go to the seminar on Saturday, then I can get my first Dr.'s appointment! Yay! We can do this!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mary! I wish you the best of luck. I have 3 months left on my supervised diet before I can be approved for the lap band. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck!

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio