Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful Day....


I'm still here!
Just busy as ever and trying to enjoy this wonderful summer!

I'm still FAT!!!! :)

I'm still waiting to get banded! :(

On the band front everything as going wxactley as planned!

I have my 6th Dr.'s appointment on Thursday!

I have my sleep study July 14th.

I have my support group meeting on July 17th.

I have my finally Dr.'s appointment August 2, my BIRTHDAY!!!!

Then from there I will have 1 nutrionist appointment and my pre-op appointment......

then Mary will finally be banded! Pheeeeewwwwwwwwwww

It fills like I have been on this JOURNEY forever!

Good news on a personal point I will be leaving for Disney World on Saturday! Yay for me! Everything is just about ready and I am really so excited!

I want to thank all my readers......seriously ther is 99 of them!!! Why do ya'll follow me???? I never update!!! :) Just joking I really appreaciate all of ya'll!!! You all have helped me so much in this process! Thanks!

Oh, I have been visted vy some fairies!!! Not just any fairies.....banded fairies!!!! Thanks to those special ladies who have sent me clothes!!! Oh, and a special thanks to Kim, she sent me Disney World maps! TOO sweet!!!!

So, anyway, I AM STILL HERE!!!

Don't forget about me!0
Oh.....and I would really love 100 followers ;)

12 comments:

Carmen said...

:-)

Janice said...

It is a process, with lots of hoops to jump thru...but it will all be worth it in the end. Have a wonderful and fun trip!

Amy said...

Send me an email if you want to meet up while you are down here! :)

Nicole said...

my process was VERY long started in january and was banded last August..August is a great month to get banded :)

Amy Schmidt said...

It's getting so close now!!

Have fun at Disney - I <3 Disney so much!! :)

amandakiska said...

WOO HOO!

Kim said...

You are almost there!!! Let me know if you want to meet up when you are in town. I am only 10 minutes from the Dr. office.

You are going to have SO much fun at Disney! I can't wait to see all the pics!!

Mary said...

Awe Kim I didn't think about it but I was just there (around your area) the other day for my sleep study appointment :( We could have got lunch if you were available. I ended up going by Zoes downtown! Oh well, maybe next time I'll remember :) I am still planning on going to the support group meeting in July.....wanna go?????? :) Please!

Drazil said...

Awww - you're so close...I'm getting so excited for you! You deserve this so so much and I hope you get your 100 right away!

Cindylew said...

Surgery day will be here before you know it...have fun at Disney.

Camille said...

Almost there!!!

Kim said...

The July meeting sounds great!!

Post a Comment


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio